Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Comment problems

To all of my new and present followers: I am so sorry, but I am having problems with the comment program I was using. Please make sure you leave your comments, but make sure I have an email address to reply back to you. I have copied and make a Word document of the email addresses I have of people who follow me by email. Please make sure I have a way to contact you if you enter the giveaway here on my blog.

Everyone will have until Sunday to comment and follow the instructions I've given to be entered. If you comment, but do not like these pages on Facebook, and tell me how you found my blog and what  you would love to purchase, you will NOT be entered into the giveaway.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,
Teresa

8 comments:

  1. couldn't see your instructions would love to join in but can't see any thing but this page

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found it right below this blog but can't get it on my reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't remember but i have been reading it for some time

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would buy flower suger by lecien thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Barbara! You are entered into the giveaway!

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!