Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Musings

Good morning. I borrowed the title from a friend of mine on Stitches From the Heart on Facebook. She uses this title to tell us what she did last week and ask us to share what we did and what we have planned for the present week. I want to try that myself.

Last week I finished and shipped the crazy quilt to its new owner. She is supposed to get it today. I am anxiously awaiting her response to the quilt in person. I also started working on her crazy quilt pillows that will be embellished. This, too, is a new adventure for me. Here is a picture of what I've done so far:

This is the first time I've ever tried to do this, so I am struggling a little. I received some great advice from my Facebook friends, so I will try their suggestions later(Not feeling well this morning, so I will get on it later today). I have two pieces of lace on it already, but not sure how to get it to lay like I want it to, so I haven't added any more. I have beads, lace, doo dads, buttons, etc. to add on them when I finish. I sure hope they turn out looking pretty. 

I also ordered and received the fabric for a yo-yo bed runner and two matching pillows I have been commissioned to make. I may get those yoyos cut out soon and get those started. I believe those will turn out beautiful. 

I am so excited about my new followers and the amount I now have. I am searching for a sponsor or two to help me with a giveaway, but I may just do it on my own. On the post where I announce the giveaway, if you want to be included, you must comment on that post, tell me how you found my blog, and make sure I can contact you. I will allow a few days, then choose a winner. So, keep on the lookout for the announcement! It will be soon!

Thank you all for following my blog whether it be by RSS feed, email, or on the Google friends site. I really appreciate the confidence in me and I hope you enjoy what you  read and the photos you view. Have a blessed day and keep me in your prayers always.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!