Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's All About Me Blog Hop




The "It's All About Me" blog hop is still going. It has a few more days. I hope you are following this blog hop. I've seen some pretty neat looking creations that these bloggers have made using an Amy Bradley creation. Check these blog posts out and see what you can find. A fellow blogger and personal friend of mine will be on the last day at life, quilts and a cat too
Posted: 25 Feb 2013 10:00 PM PST

And for your blogging pleasure!!
Today's Bloggers


Tuesday, February 26


I have thirty-two of eighty yoyos made for the bed runner I'm in the process of making for a client. I think it is going to be very pretty because of the fabric I'm using. I  will also work on her crazy quilt pillows again starting either today or tomorrow. 

I have a question for you all. I have a variety of purple fabric that I purchased to make me a quilt. I can't decide if I want to do a log cabin using that and either some Kona Snow for the light side, or make a Dresden plate design, or maybe even a Turning Twenty. What ideas of patterns do you have that would be pretty using purples and either white or Kona Snow which is between white and ivory. Help!!!

Have a blessed day. Tell us your quilty/crochet/knit/embroidery projects you have going on.

Hugs,
Teresa

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the shout out, Teresa! Sorry you could not be at the meeting yesterday but hopefully you will be able to get your projects moved forward in the interim!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!