Monday, August 19, 2013

Thank you, Jane!!!

Good Monday morning!! I want to give you a short post this morning. I want to thank Jane, from Jane's Fabrics and Quilts, for her guest post on Friday! I learned more about D9P, and now I'm not afraid to try it myself. Your post was awesome!! Wow! I've had 22 comments which is a lot for me. I gained some special new followers for my blog, also. Thank you new followers for becoming part of my family!!! You are appreciated more than you know. Also, some of the ones who already follow me commented. 

All of your comments, well the nice ones, are welcome. LOL I don't need any ugly comments, nor spammers. I love to hear your thoughts about the projects I'm working on or what I've discussed on my blog that day. 

Jane had a giveaway for the her guest post and she has picked a winner. LJ, a new follower, is the winner!! Congratulations to LJ!!!!!! Make sure you contact Jane to give her your contact information. 

Followers, please make sure you are not a no-reply blogger. If you are, please leave your email address where you can be contacted. If we as bloggers are not able to contact you, then you won't be able to win any giveaways we have. Thank you for so much for following directions.

Hope all has a great day. I've been going through some dental problems, having some teeth pulled and getting a partial put in, and I've been hurting pretty bad. That is why I've not said anything in the past week. I have done nothing around the house, nor any sewing. I go back tomorrow for him to do some adjusting and check everything is healing properly. I sure will be happy when I'm well. 

I'm working on several projects. Two more handbags, and a couple of quilts, so I must get back to business. I'm going to Hobby Lobby today to get a little more fabric I need to finish one of the purses. I pray they have it. 

Have a blessed day. Be creative and make something beautiful!!
Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Teresa, you're so right, I'm not scared of trying the D9P either anymore. I'm looking forward to seeing the bags and quilts your working on. Still thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers for the complete healing of your mouth. Poor girl, you've been through it. Love Mandy Currie (mandycurrie@googlemail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!