Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Handbag Finish!

Good morning! I hope you had a great night's rest and are greeting this morning with praise in your heart for seeing another day. I know I am. I am so thankful He gave me another night and a morning to see. 

I promised you in yesterday's post a view of the newest handbag I made. It is actually tote sized, but the customer likes big bags. So I will post the pictures now.




Outside of bag and lining before putting together

Inside of bag after finishing. See the two different pockets I put in? The bag does not call for pockets, but I added them.

Outside of bag finished. I did not use stiff enough interfacing, so the bag doesn't stand well. I will change that in the next one.

Back of bag finished. 
I enjoyed making this one since it was a different pattern than before. This was designed by Teresa From Down Under. I posted the link to it in the last post. The customer is really pleased with the pictures I shown her so far. I hope she loves it when she gets it. 

I have my quilting group today, so I 'm not going to talk anymore for now. Let me know you opinions of my bag.

Sincerely,
Teresa

10 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, love your bag, is the pattern available, more to the point is it easy. I could do with a couple of new bags. What fun. Your new way of eating was recommended to me in South Africa and it actually works, you lose weight and you feel fantastic but it takes time. I could do with going back to that as I've gotten into some bad habits again, it's easy to do. Happy Stitching my friend. Mandy Currie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is easy, Mandy. I sent you the link to it, I believe. :D

      Delete
  2. Hi Teresa, your bag is really lovely...I really like the fabric on the bottom of the bag...so pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! Love the texture you added with the green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these bright colors! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!