Thursday, August 8, 2013

Friendly Friday Week 3: Introducing Tracey From Sew Shabby Designs

This has been a lot of fun and we are having a blast! Hope you are too and I hope you are gaining new friends each week. Be sure to link up below with your family friendly pages that you want/need followers on. Try to leave a comment when you follow someone and remember to follow the three co-hosts. This week we have Tracey from Sew Shabby Designs as our featured guest. 

**If you would like to be a featured co-host leave a comment on the blog post or send a message. We would be glad to feature your blog and hopefully help you gain followers too!**

Introducing Tracey!


I was born & raised in the second largest city in Indiana, Fort Wayne. I didn't have the pleasure of growing up in a family of quilters. I found my love of sewing from my Home Economics classes in middle school & High School. I learned to sew, I learned to cross stitch and the basics of sewing clothes. I also enjoy all crafts, scrapbooking, water colour painting & photography.
My passion is creating my own patterns for handbags & drawing up my own quilt patterns. I am currently working on converting my patterns to PDF format & I will have them available for download & purchase.
I spent 20 plus years working in the medical field. I have a Husband who can make me laugh until I pee my pants & cry. I have three children (2 boys, 1 girl) & two female Chihuahua's one has short hair, the other has long hair. Kandi is 17, CoCo is 6 months.

Thanks Tracey for sharing with us this week!!! Now it's your turn! Be sure to link up the pages you need followers. Follow the first three hosts in the link and be sure to leave comments on posts. Also if you can share the button on your page that would be awesome! Thanks for coming out and have a fun Friendly Friday!



Our Journey


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!