Monday, March 18, 2013

Stitch Me Up Blog Hop is Coming!!

New Blog Hop starting Wednesday!! Here is the schedule for each day as it stands now. I hope you will follow along and check out the awesome projects you will see.



Here is the entire schedule but I will update with the daily schedule as well.  Things changed each day it seemed, but as far as I know this is the correct schedule and all the links should work.  

WEDNESDAY March 20th



THURSDAY March 21st

Janice@ That Other Blog
Angela@ That Other Blog


FRIDAY March 22nd



MONDAY MARCH 25th

Beverly @That Other Blog


TUESDAY MARCH 26th

Isabel @That Other Blog
Jeanette @That Other Blog


WEDNESDAY MARCH 27TH

Luv2sew  


THURSDAY MARCH 28th

Kristin @That Other Blog


FRIDAY MARCH 29th

Patricia @That Other Blog

1 comment:

  1. You might want to remove that paragraph after the stitching graphic?? I don't mind that you used the links, of course but my paragraph about the doo dads may not fit, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!