Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Thirty-five Years

Today is DH and my 35th wedding anniversary. We celebrated by eating at Red Lobster. We usually go to Outback, but since RL was having their lobster fest, we decided to go there where DH could get lobster. I went with my usual meal of popcorn shrimp. I had an awesome salad, plus, we tried a new appetizer of Sweet Chili Shrimp. Oh my goodness was it awesome! DH had leftovers for dinner, but I was too full to eat much. I ate a couple of small garlic/cheese biscuits. Love those biscuits. Here is a photo of us on our wedding day.

On wedding day and today

Wow! Have we grown! Hahaha! Lots more gray hair, too. lol 
I love DH more each day and don't know where I would be without him. We lived many places and now we are back home. We have been through thick and thin together, and came through it together. We love our two children who God blessed us with and their spouses, too. We have one grandson who is such a blessing in our lives. We have two puppies who are our children at home now. We worry about them, take care of them when they are sick, feed them and enjoy loving on them. So, this is our day. Thanks for listening.


Hugs and blessings,


3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Glad it was a good one. :) vickise at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Teresa! Here's hoping you have many, many more! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!