Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday's News

Good morning! How are you all today? I slept really well last night for a change, so I'm doing pretty good this morning. I plan to work on the crazy quilt pillow tops today while doing laundry in the mean time. I hate to do laundry! What about you? Do you enjoy doing laundry? Not me!

Don't forget to check out the Quilting Gallery's Blog Hop Party that is going on. You can go to http://quiltinggallery.com/quilting-fun/blog-hop-participants-03-2013.asp and find out which blogs to visit. They are having lots of giveaways, too!

Also, the Nancy Drew is a Clue blog hop is still ongoing. You can find the whole list of participants on an earlier post of mine here. Check these blogs out, too. You will see some awesome projects made out of the Nancy Drew fabric line.

 

Well, I guess that is all I have for now. Be creatively awesome today! Stay dry if you are in the rain like we have today. Stay safe, too.

Hugs,
Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Now that I have a washer and dryer I dont mind doing the laundry....it was hard when I had to hang it out but you do get the most awesome smell on your cloths and when you bring them in the house smells of fresh air for a long time!! I am working on secret blocks today :) I think I will be back to quilting some of the quilts tomorrow :) You have an awesome day! <3
    Hmarie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!