Friday, September 6, 2013

Another Handbag is Finished!!!

I'm really enjoying making these purses. Have so many on my to do list that I want to try out. Using different fabrics really make a difference in how the handbag looks when finished. This one I feel is an awesome one. I love the colors and the design on the fabric. I hope to get this one to my friend soon, and I already know she loves it from her comments of the pictures she has seen. :D 

Without further ado, I will add photos of the newest creation. 





The yoyos in the lower right corner were made for the the brown and denim purse I had made earlier. You can see that one here.

I am doing well with my new teeth (partial) and with my way of eating so far. I was very excited to learn on Tuesday that I had lost over ten pounds since my last RA appointment in May. So, that made me feel really good. 

I am linking up today to Link-a-Finish Friday at Richard and Tanya Quilts, plus, I want to invite you to Link your blog up here on mine for Find a Friend Friday.


Our Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!