Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Another Purse Finished!

Another purse is done for a friend of my daughter. I will be taking to her soon, so I sure hope she loves it. I want to do more embellishment, but I don't know how I would do it being that it is faux leather where I usually put a flower or a yoyo/button.



I didn't want to put denim on the inside because I thought it would be too dark, so I found in my stash a graduated lighter blue with dots that look like rain drops on it. I had purchased a remnant of a light beige with swirls and I used that for the pockets and the bottom of the bag. So, I think it turned out better than some of the others I've made since I had to be careful while sewing. I learned you can't take out stitches from the faux leather without it leaving holes.

Let me know what you think!

Have a blessed day!
Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Very cute...I agree that it would have been dark with the denim inside. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!