Friday, July 26, 2013

Friendly Friday Link Day!!!

Hello! It is Friday!! You know what that means? It is Friendly Friday Link Day!!! Let us see how many friends we can find on Fridays. I know next month, I have a blogger who will be doing a guest post. I won't tell you now who, but I believe she will be doing a tutorial, so you really need to stay tuned!!! I want to share with you my purse I made for me and finished it up today. I think I like it, but haven't transferred my "stuff" to it, yet. 



I added a flap to it even though the pattern did not call for one. I wanted to try to make one without the zipper, so this is what it turned into. The only thing is that the lining is looser than it should be. But, I will still use it, because I really needed a purse. LOL 

Okay, this Friendly Friday Link Day is a new thing my daughter and I are trying. We would love for you to link up your blog with ours and if you are not a friend/follower already, then become one. Share this with others and add our button to your blog. We would love for you to become a part of this Friendly Friday Day!!

Link up here.

Blessings to you,
Teresa

1 comment:

  1. I love this purse. By the way, if you ladies are interested in learning the small fusible Art Quilts, I am teaching it in the area for a fee. I make my own patterns so there is no hassle on copyrights. I refer you to my web for reference.
    Watana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!