Friday, June 21, 2013

It's Friday!!

How is everyone on this beautiful morning? I am doing well. I actually got some things done this week in the sewing area and made some jewelry, too! I am linking up with Richard and Tanya Quilts today for their Link a finish Friday.

I finished the following handbag yesterday. I made this for a former co-worker/friend. She asked me about this two years ago, so I contacted her and asked if she was still interested in it. She said, yes, so here it is!


I used the Lazy Girl Designs Margo Bag pattern for this bag. I love the way it turns out and all the pockets this bag has in it. She is an Auburn University graduate and fan. I hope she likes it!

I also made some jewelry for a friend yesterday, too. 



Here is one of the necklaces and the pair of earrings I made for her.  I know it isn't quilting, but this is what I've done this week.

What have you made crafty this past week? I know it is beautiful whatever it is. :D
Blessings to you all,


3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!