Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday's Finds

TEN MINUTE TABLE RUNNER: 
I was led to a YouTube video this week by a lady on Just Us Quilters facebook group of a ten minute table runner. It does not require being "quilted."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfg8BMUakOc

Check out this video and let me know what you think of it! I think it is pretty neat!

 
I have also decided to try making hexies. Not sure what I'm going to do with them, yet. I am sorry about the blurry picture, but I took it on the spur of the moment. I have found a blog with some awesome hexagon items she has made. Here is that blog:http://www.with-heart-and-hands.com/2010/10/quilting-with-hexagons.html. Check it out!!!

Missouri Quilt Company posts some awesome videos on YouTube on making a variety of quilt blocks and quilts. You may find just what you are wanting to make by checking out their videos. Jenny Doan is the owner of the shop and does many of the videos.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1A46D505AADE788F&feature=g-all-a

This is a great video by Jenny Doan of on Quilting Terminology. If you go to this link, then you can find more videos by them.

Well, I think I am going to stop for now. Hope you learn something from what I've posted. Since it is so cloudy outside from Isaac, my satellite Internet won't open some pages I wanted to share with you. 

Wishing for you a blessed day and weekend. Be crafty and share with others.

Teresa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!