Friday, April 5, 2013

This Week


Good morning! I just wanted to let you know why I've not posted this week. We have our beautiful daughter and grandson up for the week until the first of next week. So, we have been pretty busy cleaning house to prepare for their arrival and they have been here since Tuesday. Wednesday, we spent the day shopping for necessities like fresh milk from the dairy and cheese and some wonderful Amish Cherry Jam w/o added granulated sugar, new cord for my laptop, some meat from the meat market, etc. We were wore out by the time we got home. Yesterday, daughter, grandson and I went to the America's Thrift Store and Walmart. At the thrift store, I found some craft books; cross-stitch, a Christmas quilt book by Debbie Mumm, and an Mary Engelbreit embroidery book. I am excited! I haven't gotten to look at a couple of them, but I hope I can find something that I want to try in both of those books. I believe I will. With those and a fire truck, plastic horse, motorcycle, and a super hero looking guy for the grandson, I spent $9.15. Pretty cool, huh?


I pray that you all are doing well and being crafty. I've not worked on anything this week other than finishing one of the crazy quilt pillows. Updates on all the projects will come later. Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!