Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I Have a Finish!!!


First of all I want to say that my thoughts and prayers are with those in the Boston Marathon's bombing that took place yesterday. It is so sad that our country can not have a marathon for people who love to run without someone evil messing everything up: killing and injuring innocent people. Especially when one of the deaths was an eight year old boy cheering on his dad close to the finish line. I am saddened and angry at this tragedy. I pray that the person/s are caught and dealt with soon. The nation of America will stand strong and our hearts and love are with those of you affected by this.


I want to update you on the yoyo bed runner that I've been working on. It is for a client, and I think it looks pretty good if I do say so. LOL I showed you the leaves that I had made for it in yesterday's post. I finished it yesterday by sewing the leaves onto each end. Here is the reveal:

What do you think? I hope that the client will be happy with the results. I have two pillow covers to make to match the bed runner. She plans to put it on a white bed spread. It will really show up well then.

I hope you have a blessed day. Remember Jesus loves you, and I do,too!

Be creative and make someone smile.



6 comments:

  1. I think your client should be very happy. It is beautiful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your client should be pleased! It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're client is going to love it. Very pretty, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy! I appreciate the kind words. Stop by again soon!

      Delete
  4. Hooray for a finish! I hope you stop and make something for yourself or someone you love now and have some fun! Make a new purse or something!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!