Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thursday's Thoughts

Well, I have not been in my sewing room for several weeks due to having company, not feeling like sewing, doing chores, etc. I told my DH this morning that I was going into my sewing room today and he commented, "And not coming back out?" I told him maybe not. LOL I have got to get busy. I have so many things I want to get accomplished. I still have a baby quilt to quilt. I now have strips to do a half log cabin for Wrap Them in Love; I am trying to design a Christmas quilt for me and for my daughter; I need to organize my sewing room. Oh yea, I am going to try and make Hexies! I joined two groups on facebook about hexies, and I borrowed my friend, Bev's Accuquilt Go! die for hexagons, now just to get some papers cut, some fabric cut and get started! I need a project that I can do by hand when in the car or watching TV or waiting at the doctor's office. So, I am going to try my hand at it. I have seen some beautiful work done with using hexagons. It is MY time. :D

I hope you won't forget about the Bowls with Borders Blog Hop that continues today and several more days. If you are interested in paper piecing, this is the blog for you. These folks are doing beautiful work.

I pray you have a blessed day and be creative! I want to welcome my two newest members, Debbie and Nancy. Welcome, ladies! I hope you like what you see. As time goes by, I will get better at this blogging venture. Stay tuned. More to come.

Blessings,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!