Friday, August 3, 2018

I'm ALIVE!!!!

Hello! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am alive. I have moved to Florida (June 2016), and I'm considering starting back on my blog. I want to include life activities along with any quilting or making purses that I make. I am recovering from rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder, so all sewing has stopped. I believe I will be able to get started again soon. I am about to head to therapy to finish out this week. I am doing well thanks to a great doctor and his skills.

I hope all is well with my followers. I have gained a few new peeps on Bloglovin, so I thought I would check back in and maybe do some updating to my blog. Stay tuned for more to come!!!

Blessings,
Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Good to see your post Teresa. Hope you make a good recovery from surgery and that we see more of you soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear news on your blig. I luce to upcycle clothing of lately, not jyst quilting. Add posts on whatever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!