Monday, December 16, 2013

I Won!!!

I am so excited!! I was notified by Sandy at http://upstairshobbyroom.blogspot.ca/ that I had won a mystery gift during the Holiday Hullabaloo Blog Hop from Jacquelynne Steves at JacquelynneSteves.com. She shares recipes, Crafts and DIY, Quilting and Sewing and other inspirational ideas and projects. I did not know what I would receive, but I got the package today. Here are the photos are what I was so blessed to get.

I love it and want to make the quilts as soon as I can. The cards are so pretty, too. They came in a nice plastic case. I feel so blessed to have won this. I appreciate Sandy and Jacquelynne for the opportunity to participate in the blog hop and receive such a nice gift. 

Hope all is well with everyone. Christmas will be here soon, and I am so far behind with the quilts I'm making for gifts. They will get done sometime soon, I hope.

Have a great evening.
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!