Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Prayer Requests

Good day followers! I pray you are having a blessed day. It is beautiful here in Alabama. Just wish I felt like getting out and enjoying the awesome weather. The temperature is not bad, and the humidity is low. The sun is shining. What more could you ask for in the weather? God has really blessed us. 

Now I have a couple of prayer requests for the day:
1. A long time friend of ours lost his wife this morning to Alzheimer's. He is younger than us. I'm not sure how old she was. I know she has had it for several years. I was not aware that she had gotten so bad. Please remember him and his family in your prayers. His name is Allen Lish.

2. Mr. Blevins, the husband of Linda who is the administrator for Quilts and Things, is back in the hospital. He had surgery not too long back, and was doing good, but has taken a turn for the worse. Please remember them both in your prayers. 

3. My aunt, Nora Harris, was put into the hospital Saturday morning with pancreatitis. She is in her 80s, and really needs your prayers. 

4. Last but not least, please remember me in your prayers. I woke up during the night with a bad headache and I still have it. It is the worst one I've had in a great while. Tomorrow is another dentist visit. I broke a tooth last week and have to get it fixed or something. Then Wednesday is my next nerve block for my neck. I would appreciate all your prayers. 

I pray you have a blessed day. Love you family while you have them, and let them know you love them. Do not allow any regrets for what you have done for your loved ones.

May God Bless,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!