Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday's Frenzy

I am here this morning. Yesterday, not so much. I am not doing fantastic health wise, so I haven't  been sewing or blogging as much as I would like. Yesterday, I did sew some hexies. Haven't tried to sew any together, yet, but I'm getting close to trying it to see how they turn out. I have one project with them that I would like to try and that is to put hexies together to make a Christmas tree to applique onto a large piece of muslin. What do you think? Will it work?

The following list shows projects I am presently working on:
1. baby quilt; needs finishing
2. donation quilt to be quilted
3. wall hanging needs to be finished
4. Continue Christmas quilt/s
5. Apron for swap on Stitches from the Heart on Facebook
6. Christmas gifts I plan to make

So, you can see why I feel like I am in a frenzy. I have a dentist appointment on Monday for a tooth that broke yesterday, another nerve block for my neck on Wednesday, yearly checkup on the 17th. Ugh! So tired of doctor's appointments.

One light in that midst is a Bama Belles group on Tuesday. I missed the last one. Seems like I only get to go once a month instead of twice. I have some things to get done there on Tuesday. I really enjoy getting together with the ladies. I learn so much from them.

My daughter is walking with a group she has organized at her local breast cancer walk on November 3rd. I am going to post a link to where people can make a donation to the breast cancer for her. 

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=47370&pg=personal&px=30006894

If you can, please take a moment and make a donation for research into cures for breast cancer. I would greatly appreciate it. If you do, please let me know that you did. You may get a gift in your mail. Just sayin'. :D 

May God bless you and give you peace.

Teresa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!