Monday, July 30, 2012

I'm Back!


Just want to remind you that today is the beginning of the Christmas Blog Hop that is on the sidebar of my website. It is already proving to be awesome with the posts done for today. I am loving this especially since I am getting ready to make myself a Christmas quilt. I spent a good part of the day yesterday looking at blocks I could use to put into a quilt to give it variety. May try my hand at some paper piecing and some applique. Keep your fingers crossed.


http://lesleythecuddlequilter.blogspot.ca/2012/07/think-christmas-blog-hop-schedule.html

Think Christmas Blog Hop Schedule Here
Go to above website to see lists of bloggers

I tried to get the thing to link on the picture, but I couldn't get it to work. :( 

Oh well, I hope you check it out to see what is going on. 

Have a blessed day!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!