Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!!!!

Happy 4Th of July to all  my friends and family! I pray you are healthy this morning. If you plan to shoot fireworks, please follow all the precautions and safety measures. I would not want anyone getting hurt or starting a fire. There are too many fires burning in the USA all ready. 


It is warm here in Alabama, but I will be as cool as possible working on a quilt I need to get quilted.  I also will be doing a little cleaning here and there getting ready for my grandson to come for a visit. I've done the dishes and vacuumed the main part of the house this morning all ready.  I am getting excited, but not with doing housework. LOL That is one of my least favorite things. Especially since I never "feel" well enough to do a good job. I had to sit down and cool down for a little bit before tackling the sewing room. I wanted to get a shout out for the 4Th before I got started and check how everyone is doing on Facebook. 


Once again, I pray you will be safe today. Enjoy time with family and/or friends. Eat some great goodies, too. May God Bless you all.


Your friend,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!