Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday WIP

I am so bad! I haven't put up a new post in several days. I had a RA doctor's appointment yesterday, so I didn't get the chance to write a new post. Found out that I have RA in my feet, so he upped my RA medicine which is actually an immune suppressant. I have an MRI scheduled today on my cervical and thoracic spine to see if I might have a pinched nerve that is causing me so much pain in the area down my neck onto my left shoulder. Hope it shows something where maybe I can get some relief. I have been hurting since March and have had cortisone shots, prednisone, etc. but no relief. It does impinge upon my sewing, and I don't like that!

I hope you checked out the Beginner Quilt Along site listed on my sidebar. I still have not gotten a chance to get started on the blocks, but I still plan to do so. Also, at Sew We Quilt, July 1st they are starting a Christmas project. Hope I can get some ideas from them. What I am doing as far as sewing goes, I am doing the hand sewing part of the binding on this quilt:

I still need to finish quilting and binding this quilt: 


And I am planning a baby quilt. I have an idea, but just can't get my mind wrapped around it and get it cut out. I really want to get it made before Friday, the 7th. That way maybe, just maybe, I can meet the baby and deliver it to him in person. :D Keep me in your thoughts and prayers that I can get this together!!!

What are you working on? I would love to hear and see your ideas and works in progress. 

Share with your friends and family about my blog. I would love to build my blog friends and maybe make a difference.

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!