Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tuesday Morning Musings

Well, I don't have a lot to say today. My DH and I went to Tuesday Morning in Gadsden yesterday, but to be honest, I was very disappointed. They had two jelly rolls and one 12" square layer cake and one fat quarter pack. I wanted none of this. My quilting money is tight, so I want to be choosy and get what I really want. I went around the shopping center and made a stop at Hobby Lobby. There I bought three yards of muslin, one pack of magnetic snaps for the next purse I make and a crib sized pack of batting. Not too much to speak about, but I needed the muslin.

I have a baby quilt I need to make for a friend of my son's and his and his wife's new baby boy. She really likes green and I have some pieces of farm animal fabric that I was given that I want to use. I am trying to design it, but I don't have a quilt design program, so I am trying to do it in my head. I want a farm/pasture scene.

No sewing has been done around here in the past few days. I've either been busy, celebrating my DH's birthday, or Father's Day. I also am not feeling the greatest. I hope to get to sewing some today.

I added a button on my blog about a Christmas Blog Hop you might want to check out. Sew We Quilt is one of my favorite blogs for tutorials, etc.

Have a blessed day,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!