Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Good morning! I pray you had a restful night and are up and ready to meet the day and be a witness for Him. I did not sleep well and got up with a headache, but otherwise, all is well. I want to tell you a few things I am thankful for.

I am thankful for:
1. Jesus dying on the cross for me and rising again. Saving my soul at a young age.
2. My family. God has blessed me with a great husband who loves me in spite of my faults which are many. He also blessed me with beautiful, healthy children and a great son-in-law and daughter-in-law. And a fantastic grandson! He took my heart when I first saw him the day he was born. I love all of my family so much!
3. Being raised in a Christian home with great parents. We didn't have much and Daddy worked hard most of his life, but we loved each other and made sure we told each other.
4. Thankful for my two brothers and my sister. We have had our issues with each other, but what family doesn't? I love them.
5. Thankful for God's Word. It can teach us so much if we only take the time to read it. It is one way that God speaks to us and leads us in the way we should go.
6. Thankful for my dog. She is so sweet, but also a handful at times. She is part Great Dane and part American and English bulldog. She can definitely be bull headed at times. I had a basset hound for 12 years and missed him so much after he died two years ago June 18th. Roscoe you are missed!

I think that is enough for today. Wishing you a blessed Thursday. Share with me what you are thankful for!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!