Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

 Today is my birthday. I don't have a problem telling how old I am and never have had a problem with telling my age. I turn 54 today. I thank God for 54 years. It all hasn't been easy, but I am thankful for the time I've had. The picture above is when I am fourteen months old. That is my oldest brother holding me up at the graveside of my granddaddy. I used to be a cutie! LOL
 This is my DH and I with our almost two month old grandson. He is such a sweetie and has stolen our hearts. He just recently turned six! It does not seem real that he has grown so fast. He is so precious to us.
 This is a picture of the two children my DH and I were blessed with. Our daughter, Jennifer, and our son, Joe. They are precious to us, too. I thank God everyday for our children. Times with them haven't always been easy, but thankful they are grown and doing great! Love you both bunches!

This is me now.  Don't know what happened to me. LOL Gained a lot of weight is one thing and got old!
This is my beautiful daughter, her DH and that great grandson in the earlier picture. This was taken the day our son  got married. Beautiful family!

 Our handsome son and beautiful daughter at his wedding. They were both mighty fine looking. :D

Here is my son marrying the love of his life. So proud of them both. She was beautiful! It was a beautiful ceremony.

As you can see from my pictures, I have been mighty blessed. I just wish my parents were here to celebrate with me, but I wouldn't have them back on this earth in the shape they were in for anything. I miss them so much! My mother has been gone since 1974, dad since 2008 and my step-mom since 2010. I couldn't ask for better parents.

I hope you all enjoy seeing some of my pictures and finding out more about me. I love my family and am so thankful to the Lord above for my many blessings. He is so good to me. Even though there are some days that I don't feel like He is there, He always is with me. He is my Rose of Sharon, my Savior.

Have a blessed day everyone, and my God richly bless you and your families.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!