Sunday, May 13, 2012

I want to wish every mother a Happy Mother's Day! I wish you a blessed day spent with your family. Cherish each moment you have with them. You will never know how much you will miss them when they are gone. I have friends who have lost their mothers, fathers, and a child this year already. This is so sad to me, but also very thought provoking. All of these losses have reinforced the realization how precious time is, and that we need to enjoy and cherish all the times we have with family members.

This blog is a documentation of quilts I've made and quilts I plan to make in the future. These will include family quilt projects and donation quilt projects. I have a made few quilts, but have plans for many more in my future. I will post as often as I can and add as many pictures as possible.

This blog will also share family times and the joys of my grandson and his trek in life. I hope you enjoy it and will join me in this journey.

May God Bless You,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!