Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Finishes!


 Good morning! This is what I have been working on the past few weeks. Yes, I have been busy. No, they are not quilts, but a lot of handwork was done especially on the bed runner and then to the bottom of the pillows to close them up. Of course, I did a lot of hand work on the crazy pillows, but I really enjoyed seeing how they developed.




I am now making a purse for my daughter as a belated birthday present. I think she is really going to like it. I don't think I've ever told you all, but I HATE to put in zippers!!! I thought this was the easiest zipper I had ever put in. That was until I tried to zip it up! Argh!! I was so disappointed! I had to start taking two seams out. Black thread on black fabric is really hard to see! I just finally quit after my eyes started crossing. LOL I will get back to it this morning after breakfast. I can't wait to see it finished. When it is done, I will post pictures as I went through the process of making it. At least  part of the steps.

I pray you have a blessed day and come back to see me!