Monday, March 4, 2013

Where is the Time Going?

Okay. I have a question. Where did January and February go? It is March 4, 2013! Wow!!! We are so blessed to live long enough to see this time arrive. In just a few days, our son and his wife will celebrate their first wedding anniversary. Two days after that DH and I will celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary. It doesn't seem like we have been together that long, but we have. 

We have seen many changes in our lives and the lives of others in the past thirty-five years. We have seen so many changes in the world we live in especially the USA in the past thirty-five years.  I am so thankful for the experiences that I've had in the almost 55 years I've lived. Some, I would rather not have had to experience them, but am thankful that I was able to do so. Such as, losing my mother at the age of 15, the death of hubby's parents then my parents. Those times were so hard! I am thankful for our parents and what they taught us. We had some loving parents who worked hard to raise us like they did. We have gained and lost many people in our lives through the years, but you know what? That is LIFE! That is what happens in life. People are born and people die. 

Okay, I will stop reminiscing for the time being. LOL What is going on at my house this week? I will continue to sew yoyos together and turn them into a bed runner. I started yesterday adding some embellishing to the crazy quilt pillow I showed you in another post. I am still not crazy with how it looks, but I hope it continues to improve as I keep adding stitches, lace, buttons, etc. to it. I plan to sew another one together this week, too. Maybe even one just using the fabrics from the crazy quilt I made. I want to get these projects done because I have some of my own that I want to do. Keep your fingers crossed that I can get these done soon. 

There is a new blog hop starting on March 6th which is Wednesday. It is 

You can go to www.sewwequilt.com and get more details. I believe it will be a fun blog hop! Make sure you check it out!

Have a blessed day! Be creative and make something beautiful!

Teresa

3 comments:

  1. I've been married for almost 41 years, but I agree with your comment about it not seeming to be that long together. The months are flying by and it never seems like there is enough time to get everything done that I want to get done. So, where the heck is that time going? :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Joe Allan and April and of course to you and Joe next week. If DJ and I had gotten married way back within a year or two or our meeting we might be celebrating a higher number too but hey, that is how MY life shook out.

    Glad your yo yo's are progressing. The pillows will be fine, I'm guessing, when you are done with them. You were on the right track when I saw it last!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I just celebrated our 34th...it goes way to quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!