Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday's News


Good Tuesday afternoon! I hope you all are well and working hard on your projects! I have been working on the second crazy quilt pillow top today. I have all the decorative stitching done and have added some lace motifs, buttons, etc. I guess you could say I'm cheating on these pillows by doing the decorative stitching with my Janome Horizon 7700 machine. I have never done embroidery by hand before, and feel the stitches would look so much better using my machine. 

I hope the ladies don't mind, but I would like to introduce you to two of the Etsy stores that I have purchased items from for the pillows. One I have purchased some fabric pieces to use in the pillows, and the other one I have purchased some awesome hand-dyed lace motifs which I haven't received, yet.

Cathy's Etsy Store: she has some fabric packs for crazy quilting, lace motifs, and more!
Nicki's Etsy Store: she has some beautiful hand-dyed lace motifs for crazy quilting and more!

Please check out these ladies stores. I have been very please with what I have seen and received. 

Don't forget about the blog hop starting tomorrow. If you love embroidery, then this is the hop for you! Check my last post for the schedule.

Hugs to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!