Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Stitch Me Up Blog Hop is Ongoing!

I have been seeing some awesome embroidery during this blog hop. If you are in the least interested in embroidery, then this is the blog hop you need to check out! I have the bug I believe! These awesome ladies have definitely given me the push to try my hand at embroidery, so as soon as I can get a chance, I will definitely try some. :D Way to go ladies! 

I also want to thank Madame Samm at Sew We Quilt for designing such great blog hops for bloggers and non-bloggers to participate in. She even provides a blog place for these non-bloggers to blog about their project! Isn't that awesome? I am so proud of the ones who had never embroidered, but wanted to try to step out of their comfort zone and commit to doing this blog hop and show their work. As I said earlier, I've seen some awesome embroidery! None I've seen from anyone looked none other than great. Jane from Jane's Fabrics and Quilts is the cheerleader for this blog hop. Thank you Jane for doing an fantastic job!



WEDNESDAY MARCH 27TH

Judy @That Other Blog (no show)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!