Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Frets

I am sorry to let you know that I won't be doing much as far as blogging in the next several days. I am sick!!! Hubby is getting over the flu. Not exactly sure what I've got. Felt better yesterday, but got up this morning feeling awful. Coughing, sore throat, headache, etc. Keep me in your prayers.

Quilt wise:
I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel on the crazy shortcut quilt I'm making. I have one row finished with decorative stitching on the sashing. I have the other six rows sashed together and ready for finishing touches on the sashes by doing the last connection with decorative stitches. Then it is to sew the rows together horizontally, decoratively stitch the two connecting seams and bind the quilt. I am excited to see it nearing the finish.I will share pictures of the final processes at a later day. I then have two sofa crazy quilt pillows to make, and a yoyo bed runner for the same client. I am in a swap on my wonderful group page of Stitches From the Heart on Facebook and will be make a sewing machine cover for my assigned friend. There is also a BOM happening on the same page making SunBonnet Sue blocks for a quilt. I have to get well where I can get this all done.

Keep me in your prayers. Love you all, and take care of yourselves.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!