Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Breast Cancer Rag Quilt for Donation

Hi! I am posting this today in effort to help my daughter raise money. She is involved with walking Making Strides for Breast Cancer. http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=47370&pg=personal&px=30006894

If you would like to purchase the rag quilt for a donation of $60, please contact me soon. I will see that the money gets to the right place. We really need to get this going, and I want to help her. I made this quilt for a raffle, or chance with donations to win the quilt, but it doesn't look like it is happening. So, I am offering you an opportunity to purchase this quilt for $60, which is not a lot, and I will donate the money to my daughters Making Strides page.  Please let me know as soon as you can. Thank you in advance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!